Santa Rosa Junior College's Strategic Plan Goal E establishes a culture of sustainability that promotes environmental stewardship, economic vitality, and social equity throughout all district sites.
- Promote sustainability broadly across all areas of campus operations, student life, academics, and civic and community engagement
- Create professional development opportunities related to sustainability for faculty and staff
- Supporting student sustainability groups, clubs, and initiatives
- Oversee and promote environmental education at SRJC, including supporting the development of environmental courses and majors, administering the Global/Environment AS requirement, facilitating the Environmental Forum course, awarding Foundation scholarships, and assisting faculty across all disciplines to incorporate sustainability issues into their curricula
Spotlight: Sustainable Transportation
Discounted SMART Semester Passes for currently enrolled Students
A limited number of discounted student SMART passes will be available for a first come, first served basis.
This is a pilot program:
- To purchase a pass/es, contact SRJC Student Life at (707) 527-4424 for more information.
- 31-day student SMART passes are non-transferable; they cannot be sold or duplicated. If someone other than you is found using your Eco-Pass on a SMART line, that person will be subject to a fine.
- Students must tag their 31-day student SMART pass on the SMART platform's Clipper reader each time they enter and exit a train.
- SMART may replace damaged, lost, or stolen 31-day student pass at its discretion and only if upon purchase the 31-day student pass has been registered at Clippercard.com by scrolling down to New to Clipper.