Get Involved Education Equity & Economics Transportation Community Engagement Resource Use Facilities & Grounds
Santa Rosa Junior College's Strategic Plan Goal E establishes a culture of sustainability that promotes environmental stewardship, economic vitality, and social equity throughout all district sites.
- Promote sustainability broadly across all areas of campus operations, student life, academics, and civic and community engagement
- Create professional development opportunities related to sustainability for faculty and staff
- Supporting student sustainability groups, clubs, and initiatives
- Oversee and promote environmental education at SRJC, including supporting the development of environmental courses and majors, administering the Global/Environment AS requirement, facilitating the Environmental Forum course, awarding Foundation scholarships, and assisting faculty across all disciplines to incorporate sustainability issues into their curricula
Spotlight: Sustainable Transportation
Carpool Parking Pass
- Before you purchase your parking permit for Fall 2019, consider purchasing a Carpool Pass for $30 to receive priority carpool parking on the Santa Rosa and Petaluma Campuses. More information about the Carpool Pass is available HERE
Discounted Student SMART Semester Passes
A limited number of discounted student SMART passes will be available for Summer and Fall 2019 terms on a first come, first served basis.
- Fall passes will cost $260 and will be valid from August 19 - December 20.
- This Eco-Pass is for use only, as a student of Santa Rosa Junior College. The Eco-Pass is non-transferable, cannot be sold, transferred or duplicated, and may not be provided to or used by anyone else other than the participating student to whom it is issued, including family and friends. If someone other than myself is found using this Eco-Pass on SMART, that person may be subject to a fine.
- Students must tag their Eco-Passes on the Clipper reader at the SMART station platform each time they embark and disembark the train.
- SMART, in its sole discretion, may replace damaged, lost or stolen Eco-Passes.